Business Support Officer
East Bristol Intermediate Care Centre is part of Bristol Intermediate Care Service, and is located in St. George.
22 Hours Per Week Part-Time (working Monday to Wednesday, excluding Bank Holidays).
East Bristol Intermediate Care Centre is a 17 bedded Rehabilitation Centre that provides a short term rehabilitation service to adults who are recovering from physical injury or trauma. The service user group changes frequently and our maximum stay is up to 42 days.
Our main aim and purpose at EBICC is to enable Service users to maximise their independence and return to their own home safely.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out specific administrative tasks requiring a discrete skill, or in-depth knowledge base
- Responding to enquiries from internal and external customers and stakeholders, including some escalated issues, resolving at the point of contact where possible
- Carrying out, monitoring, and reconciling financial transactions
- Preparing and providing documentation and information
- Please refer to Job Description for full details
Please note this role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If you think you are the hard working, enthusiastic and motivated person we are looking for, we look forward to receiving an application from you.
If you require further information after reading the Job Description/Person Specification, please contact:
Lee Morgan or Rebecca Franklin on 0117 3534730 for an informal chat.