About the city
About the Council
Why join us?
How to join us
Job of the week
The Bristol Partnership and the city council have a clear shared vision for the future of Bristol as:
- A city that realises its full potential and exerts influence appropriate to its status as a regional. national and
- A modern. cosmopolitan, ambitious city at the heart of a prosperous and confident area that is the gateway to the South West
- A diverse and accessible city made up of vibrant and balanced communities where everyone is valued and can thrive economically, culturally and socially
- A safe city that promotes health, learning and sustainable development
- A city where no-one is disadvantaged
These aims are shared by all stakeholders in the city and not just the city council. They are set out in the Community Strategy and are:
- A thriving economy
- Learning and achievement
- Health and well-being
- A high quality environment
- Balanced and sustainable communities
Our statement of values guides both how we will put the long term vision into effect and how we will act in our day-to-day work, Bristol City Council will:
- Meet your needs in a responsive and flexible way
- Ensure our services are accessible and inclusive
- Focus on results
- Deliver quality and value for money
- Find new and better ways of doing things
- Be open and accountable
- Treat you with respect
- Work in partnership
- Employ motivated, well trained and customer focussed staff
Full Time, Fixed Term until 17/03/2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Preparing ...
Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Commissioning and Supplier R...
Part Time 10 Hours per week, Fixed Term until 31/03/2016
10 hours/week in the Sea Mills/Shi...
Senior Business Support Officer X3
Full Time, Permanent X3
Are you an experienced administrator looking for the next step in yo...
Domestic - INTERNAL
Part Time 20 Hours per week, Permanent
Please note this post is only open to employees of B...
Senior Business Support Officer - INTERNAL
Full Time, Maternity cover up until 31/10/2016 or return of substantive post holder